Referral Program – Terms & Conditions
Effective: January 1, 2020
Participants in the Client Referral Program accept these terms and conditions:
- Only current substitutes with Ready2Teach, LLC (R2T) are eligible.
- Referral payments are made within 30 days of full payment from the new client you referred.
- Payment will be made by Ready2Teach, LLC through the Everee account set up when signing up as a sub with R2T. Everee is a secure and easy way to make payments quickly.
- Payment is based upon the referred party passing their background check and accepting their first job.
- There is no time or referral payment limit for referrals to substitutes.
- All substitutes, no matter length of time with R2T, are eligible.
- There are no payout limits — the more you refer the more you can earn.
- If the referring party quits before payment is made, the payment is forfeit.
- Payment subject to IRS rules (be sure to check with your tax advisor) – for example, certain rules for tax reporting apply currently when you receive over $600 in a calendar year.
- This program is solely administered by Ready2Teach, LLC. Payments will come from Ready2Teach’s Everee account. Everee is the payment client of Ready2Teach.
- Program payments, guidelines and features can be changed or terminated at any time.