We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer (COO) to oversee our
organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be responsible for the
efficiency of the business.
The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting to the
Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to
be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills,
business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you. The goal of the
COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and
• Design and implement business strategies, plans, and procedures.
• Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
• Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
• Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT,
Marketing, Sales, Finance, etc)
• Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
• Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
• Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
• Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances, etc)
• Manage relationships with partners/vendors
• Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role
• Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
• Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
• Experience in fundraising is a plus
• Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
• Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure
• Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
• Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
• Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
• BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus